en
2022-02-10 01:04:53

Email from a poisonous moron

by Jon Rappoport on Jon Rappoport

It was perfect. Made my day.

Aside from all the cursing and accusing, this moron claimed I had no right and no standing to DISBELIEVE scientists who work in ultra-secret labs where they assert they're discovering new viruses.

I have no standing because I don't have the degrees.

Of course. A degree is an automatic certification of competency and honesty.

PhD. MD.

Only another person with those credentials can step up to the plate and question the experts in their labs.

THAT premise and that idea produces fascists.

That moronic and venomous notion produces fascists who are willing to fight to maintain the Police State.

That desperate clinging to AUTHORITY is why the war for freedom is forever.

That level of stupidity is why Fauci, whose sole reason for being is-"I'm on television"-can attract an army of worshipping idiots-and can lead the nation into a trap where slavery is supposed to be salvation.

The poisonous moron who sent that email is a representative of all the rubes and yokels and marks who are ready and willing to cancel centuries of the struggle for freedom.

The poisonous moron who sent the email would go to her DOCTOR, the competent one, and if he said she should have her leg cut off, she would salute and say, "How soon can we schedule it?" And she would be proud.

I salute her. She is willing to expose herself as a portrait on the wall; a portrait we can point to and say, "This is the key. This is what MKULTRA looks like. This is self-made mind control."

Given the chance, she would have trained Hitler Youth.

Of course, she doesn't know that. She thinks she stands for truth and justice.

And that's the brilliance of it. The reversal. The day suddenly turns to night. Making life into death.

Every human has experienced this twist, on some level. Every human has found himself a buck private at the back of a line toting a gun and taking orders and-is then jolted into: WHAT AM I DOING HERE? HOW DID I GET HERE? I'M ON THE WRONG SIDE.

But some are never jolted. They march on. They keep obeying the commanders who have the DEGREES and the CREDENTIALS.

They say, "I'm marching to save lives."

They say, "If you doubt the commanders, you're killing the innocent."

But they're the ones firing their weapons. And holding the syringes and the needles.

And I want to say to my readers: For the past two years, many of us have been exposing the whole rotten edifice of the medical cartel as it's NEVER been exposed before. And millions of people are seeing the rot and the collapse and they're smelling the stench rising from the earth.

And so WE CAN EXPECT, and should even take as a positive sign, little fascists jumping out of their holes and accusing us OF HAVING NO STANDING AND NO RIGHT to disturb the edifice.

Would I prefer this struggle to be conducted like a charm school? I would prefer an entirely different world. But we're here now with this one, so we fight.

More little creatures will try to stick their fangs in us; but we don't back down. We use their blind stupidity as fuel for our fire.

In that regard, nothing had changed in the ten-thousand year war for freedom.

The more I write, the more I'm liking this woman who sent the poisonous email. She's got will power. She's burning her taper closer and closer to the end, where it turns into a large ash and falls off into the void. And then…silence. Great darkness.

I believe we've all been there as well.

How did we take ourselves out of that place?

Each person has his own answer.

I side with those who realize they invented their way into the Dark, and they'll invent their way out of it.

Regardless, when the taper has burned out, you really don't want to be stuck with the idea that only an official credentialed authority can reach down and give you what you need.

That's unworkable.

Because, who shows up with official certifications? The screw and rack turner in the Spanish Inquisition. The mass murderer of peasants in 1930 Russia. The Jew and Gypsy killer in 1943 Germany. The Land Reform killer in 1950 China. The killer of millions with heralded medical drugs.

The de facto Medical President who locks down a whole country and carpet-bombs the economy and fronts for an injection that maims and murders.

• 10 comments
    last comments from Jon Rappoport
    Just sayn Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:37:47 +0000

Stanley Milgram laid bare the essence of white coat and authority figure syndrome. People are so gullible it makes it easy for charismatic tyrants to control them.

eceres Mon, 14 Feb 2022 07:15:02 +0000

There is only one class in any college that matters. One and only one. It is not language, or math, or bizness nonsense, or fake medicine.

The class is geology. Assuming there is someone who cares about it sharing the record of time and things that made earth, as it has been.

From the formation of mass and earth core, by gathering from space detrious over time.

To what would be geology, from impacts pounded into earth by asteroids from outside our atmosphere.

To what became water, made by the most amazing force, which I won't go into here, though may sneak into a comment later, as you won't find it on the web, at least not easily, though everyone should know.

And water to ice, that shaped so much of this continent, and settled at both poles, then worked to both move, and cool, the oceans such that life could, be, become, and eventually us.

And the shifting of continents over vast time, and the things that came and went.

From geology, to biology, and I add the spirit in living things, every living thing, from the tiniest bacteria to us. – The good that can be, though the black hole death void people are destroying it.

All that from space dust, then, geology. Otherwise what matters is what people do about the truth, or fail to do.

And so the moron has nothing to say that matters, because Jon is spirit and intelligent life.

~

Robert Sun, 13 Feb 2022 01:38:09 +0000

The truth counts.

Truth not relative but absolute.

Truth must be revealed.

Shazaad Bacchus Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:40:22 +0000

Thank you for the link. Glad I found it on the weekend so I will have the time to look at it.

eceres Sat, 12 Feb 2022 08:51:26 +0000

keep talking to people around you where you live. encourage others to connect.

eceres Sat, 12 Feb 2022 08:46:58 +0000

-and is true, some people would rather die than be wrong, because people sense there's a 'next time', which, is what the cons relied on when they scribbled their scheme relig books, which, the problem now is, next time isn't going to be there any more. earth destruction. do the math. Its the one thing they don't want people to figure out until too late. And it's late.

Tsarion is good people, few years ago wrote on the female thing, the down training of maleness, and some other work.

In any event we need to do the flushing or they're going to, -and it will be the wrong people being flushed.

Researcher Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:51:18 +0000

Exactly. Totally agree.

And nobody ever went to the moon. Especially not those Freemason actors, called "astronauts".

What is flat earth even doing on that list, when the subject is medicine? Totally out of place. Makes me suspicious of the original author; Bretigne Shaffer, a former "journalist."

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false." William J. Casey, CIA Director

bleak Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:06:23 +0000

yikes should be "Ewaranon"

bleak Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:48:01 +0000

Siouxma, after many years of holding on to the heliocentric model, I have very recently come to the conclusion that FE is not only plausible, it's probable. I don't consider myself an FE'er just yet but I've been 'light bulbed' (not using the "w" word) by one person known as "Erapanon" and several others.

Someone on discord posted this link. He (or she) may be the author…

Azimuthal Tranformation and Flat Earth Physics

I'd like to hear your opinion so I'll check back here.

Hal Ham Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:12:58 +0000

Posting the list of Einsatgruppen group commanders. Note the degree credentials

Einsatzgruppen leaders
    Group A: SS-Brigadeführer Dr. Franz Walter Stahlecker (until 23 March 1942)
    Group B: SS-Brigadeführer Artur Nebe (until Oct. 1941)
    Group C: SS-Gruppenführer Dr. Otto Rasch (until Oct. 1941)
    Group D: SS-Gruppenführer Prof. Otto Ohlendorf (until June 1942)

Many sub commanders were also highly educated and credentialed.

• write comment
    !!! Human Verification Answer Required!

This material is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes.
Radios.cz has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this material.

Text to Speech by: ResponsiveVoice-NonCommercial licensed under 95x15
website no use cookies, no spying, no tracking
to use the website, we check:
country: US · city: · ip: 3.236.65.63
device: computer · browser: CCBot 2 · platform:
counter: 1 · online:
created and powered by:
RobiYogi.com - Professional Responsive Websites
00:00
00:00
 please wait loading data...